Green Tea Mojito
Summer is around the corner! Let’s make some refreshing drinks to quench our thirst.
Here we made a delicious Green Tea Mojito (with Matcha Green Tea). Matcha adds a nice jammy taste and compliments the mints and lime very well. Below please find the recipe for a pitcher size Green Tea Mojito.
- 1 tablespoon Matcha Green Tea.
- half cup white sugar.
- 2 handfuls fresh mint, or to taste.
- 3-4 limes.
- 1 cup rum. If you prefer alcohol free, use coconut water instead.
- 36 oz. club soda.
- Put sugar and fresh mint into a pitcher. Muddle them until the mint leaves are broken down.
- Quarter the limes and squeeze lime juice into pitcher. After being squeezed, add the lime pieces in pitcher and muddle them for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add Matcha Green Tea into pitcher.
- Pour and stir rum into the mixture.
- Add ice.
- Add club soda and stir until Matcha and sugar are well dissolved.