Jasmine Green Tea is a classic full bodied green tea from China. It also makes excellent iced tea.
This Black Dragon Pearls Tea, also called Yunnan Black Pearls, is a hand rolled small batch production from Yunnan, China.
The beautiful tea pearls are hand rolled using only the highest quality leaves and buds.
It is an exceptional tea from the Dian Hong tea category. It brews a cup that is earthy, sweet, and mellow. It is Complex but with low astringency. Very forgiving tea that still tastes good when over brewed. Delicious tea that can be enjoyed all day long.
A high altitude grown crisp green tea with depths and classic green tea characters.
Green Curls are grown in the mountainous area of Fujian province. The leaves are tigltly rolled and green in appearance. The cup is crisp and complex with little to no vegetal grassiness. It is slightly smokey and pleasantly refreshing. Excellent both hot and iced.
If you would like more information, click “here” to visit the product page
We have just blended a new batch of Moroccan Mint Tea. The quality of the ingredients we use is apparent by looking at it. We use first grade gunpowder green tea and chunmee green tea as the tea base and blend them with US grown peppermint. Not only does it contain a lot of antioxidants, it also helps with digestion and provides energy.
Golden Monkey Tea from Fujian, China. Beautiful golden young leaves brew up a medium to full body tea with notes of dates and honey. A perfect afternoon tea to be enjoyed just by itself or to compliment any snacks, scones or deserts. Cheers!
Traditional Matcha Brewing
- Prepare tea bowls by warming them with boiled water.
- Prepare your Matcha whisk by soaking the tip in the boiled water in one of the bowls for about 10 seconds.
- Pour the water out and dry the bowl with a paper towel.
- Using your tea spoon, according to taste, add 1-2 teaspoons of Matcha to each bowl.
- Pour 1/3 of a cup of your hot water into each bowl.
- In a slow "m' motion, submerge any loose bits of Matcha that may be floating on the surface of the tea.
- Whisk the tea more briskly in a back and forth motion until the surface of the Matcha becomes frothy.
- Consume immediately.
Mondern/Simple Matcha Brewing
- Add 1 teaspoon of Matcha to a bowl.
- Put a few drops of hot water into bowl and use a whisk to whisk the Matcha into a paste.
- Pour6 to 8 oz. ofhot water (160-180F) into bowl. Then in a slow "m' motion, submerge any loose bits of Matcha that may be floating on the surface of the tea.
- Whisk the tea more briskly in a back and forth or circular motion until the surface of the Matcha becomes frothy.
- Consume immediately.